Guess what? Rockhopper is coming some of you who dont know Rockhopper i could show a picture of him and tell you some about him.
And those who do know him this time if you haven't gotten his signature its your chance so here's a picture:
Here's his signature!
Pretty cool huh? That's why I also want his signature, I've always wanted his signature but everytime I tried to get his signature it's crowded around him! I always say to myself, "Man he's FAMOUS!"
I also want to be famous but can't make that happen.
Info. about Rockhopper:
Rockhopper, (more commonly known as RH or Captain Rockhopper) is a friendly pirate and a sailor who regularly sails to Club Penguin Island mostly after his ship, The Migrator. He is always accompanied by his Red Puffle, Yarr. You can also get a Rockhopper stamp for being in the same room as him. His ship is only docked at the Beach on special Club Penguin parties or events. He keeps a journal of his adventures, and sells rare items brought over from Rockhopper Island. When he comes to Club Penguin Island, he gives away a free item and sells other items to member penguins in the Rockhopper's Rare Items catalog. The catalog includes items such as pirate hats, telescopes, backgrounds, etc. Penguins can sometimes see Rockhopper in random places in random servers whenever he docks at the Beach on Club Penguin Island [1]. Rockhopper's favorite Club Penguin game is Mancala. Players can receive a free gift from Rockhopper by clicking what is usually the "Add Buddy" icon on his Player Card. This free gift was an Eyepatch before 2007. He and Aunt Arctic tie as the 3rd Mascot you can add to your buddy list. Rockhopper hosted Rockhopper's Quest in February 2012.
Well that's it for today!
-Pino561-
No comments:
Post a Comment